If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Breakfast Oats Peach Smoothie is quick and easy to make. Perfect for a healthy summer breakfast! —VibrantPlate
- 5 nectarine peaches, or regular peaches
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons natural soy yogurt
- 1/2 lime, juice
- 1/4 cup water, or as needed
- blueberries to top
- granola and quinoa puffs to top (optional)
- Wash and dry peaches. Optionally you can peel them, or just cut into slices, removing the core. Add peach slices to blender.
- Add rolled oats, soy yogurt (or regular yogurt), juice of half a lime and a bit of water. Blend until smooth, then transfer into large glasses.
- Top smoothie with blueberries, granola, and quinoa puffs. Serve.