Author Notes: A Pomegranate, Cherry Vodka-Tini on the rocks is always a favorite and can be prepared as a mocktail too. Cheers! —lapadia
Makes: one martini (on the rocks)
Fill a cocktail glass with ice cubes, add the ingredients below and stir.
1-1/2 oz Vodka
3 oz Pomegranate Cherry Juice (I like POM Wonderful)
1/2 oz simple syrup
A squeeze of fresh Lemon
For "Mocktails" leave out the Vodka and adjust the simple syrup to taste
- TO MAKE SIMPLE SYRUP Boil equal parts of sugar and water, let cool, refrigerate until needed.
- NOTE: I like this martini a bit on the tart side, adding 1/2 oz of simple syrup is perfect for me, test it out, see how it works for you, add a little more if you prefer a cocktail on the sweeter side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish