If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Pomegranate, Cherry Vodka-Tini on the rocks is always a favorite and can be prepared as a mocktail too. Cheers! —lapadia
Makes: one martini (on the rocks)
Fill a cocktail glass with ice cubes, add the ingredients below and stir.
1-1/2 oz Vodka
3 oz Pomegranate Cherry Juice (I like POM Wonderful)
1/2 oz simple syrup
A squeeze of fresh Lemon
For "Mocktails" leave out the Vodka and adjust the simple syrup to taste
- TO MAKE SIMPLE SYRUP Boil equal parts of sugar and water, let cool, refrigerate until needed.
- NOTE: I like this martini a bit on the tart side, adding 1/2 oz of simple syrup is perfect for me, test it out, see how it works for you, add a little more if you prefer a cocktail on the sweeter side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish