If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’ve never grilled fruit, you’re missing out big time! The high heat and hot grate caramelizes the fruit, making it sweeter, so you don’t even need dessert. A citrus flavored coconut cream makes it even more special. Top it off with fresh-picked mint for a delightful treat. —Ultimate Paleo Guide
ripened peaches, pitted and cubed
pint strawberries, hulled and halved
mango, peeled, pitted, cubed
cup cubed cantaloup
cup toasted walnuts
cup coconut cream (the thickened cream on top of a can of coconut milk)
juice of one lime
fresh chopped mint, for garnish
- Thread the fruit onto skewers to make grilling easier.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium heat.
- Grill the fruit for several minutes, until charred and lightly caramelized.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl with the walnuts.
- Divide between plates.
- Whisk the coconut cream and the lime juice together and top the salad. Garnish with mint leaves.