If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was trying to read a Mexican magazine when I did not speak Spanish. This is what I came up with. It won me a fishing lure in a local contest! It is a nice filling meal anytime ........... —Rira
Serves serves 2
- 2 Chopped onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tablespoon of Oil
- 1/2 Lb. of. Any type cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 2 Cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 Slices of sour dough bread
- Enough Parmesan cheese to cove the bread slices
- Before you put your onions in a pot where you cook the soup, turn on you broiler! Brown the onions, and add to the pot the stock, oregano, & nutmeg. Bring this to a boil, add the fish. Cook the soup till the fish is done but not falling apart.
- Divide the soup into Bowles large enough a slice. Put the bread on top of the soup, cover the bread with the Parmesan and place the bowls in the broiler. Brown the cheese, it only takes a minute.
More Great Recipes: