Author Notes: This cocktail - obviously inspired by Game of Thrones (and the White Walkers specifically) - has a juniper-ish sweet taste at the front, with a hint of apricot and underlying violet growl. Try your best to recreate the dragon grapefruit rind. You can set it ablaze prior to serving. —Alex Walker
Makes: 1 serving
milliliters sloe gin
milliliters apricot brandy
milliliters lemon juice
- Shake well gin, brandy & lemon juice with ice.
- Fill wine glass with ice, and strain over.
- Top with a splash of soda.
- Create a dragon grapefruit peel and place on top of glass.
- Set ablaze and serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: