If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cocktail - obviously inspired by Game of Thrones (and the White Walkers specifically) - has a juniper-ish sweet taste at the front, with a hint of apricot and underlying violet growl. Try your best to recreate the dragon grapefruit rind. You can set it ablaze prior to serving. —Alex Walker
Makes 1 serving
milliliters sloe gin
milliliters apricot brandy
milliliters lemon juice
- Shake well gin, brandy & lemon juice with ice.
- Fill wine glass with ice, and strain over.
- Top with a splash of soda.
- Create a dragon grapefruit peel and place on top of glass.
- Set ablaze and serve immediately.
More Great Recipes: