If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Are you celebrating National Rum Day? If so, this Mixed Berry Coconut Rum and Coke is a perfect way commemorate the occasion! —Paige
Mixed Berry Simple Syrup
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen mixed berries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 ounces Blue Chair Bay Coconut Rum
- 6 ounces cola
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons Mixed Berry Simple Syrup
- Make the Mixed Berry Simple Syrup Combine the berries, water, and sugar over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Let it cook for about 5 minutes until the sugar dissolves. Add the simple syrup to the jar of a blender and puree on high. Strain into a bowl to remove seeds, and cool.
- Fill a glass with crushed ice. Add 2 tablespoons mixed berry syrup and rum, then top it off with cola and additional berries. Serve immediately.