If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 pounds chicken wing drummettes
- olive oil
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 3 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (leaves and tender stems)
- Place the wings in a large bowl, drizzle with enough olive oil to lightly coat, generously season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with coriander and cinnamon and toss to combine.
- Build a medium-high fire in a charcoal grill, or heat a gas grill to high. While the grill heats, place the Sriracha, butter, garlic, lime juice and zest and cilantro in a separate large bowl.
- Grill the wings directly over the coals, flipping and rotating around the heat as needed for even charring. After you have nice char marks on all sides, move the wings to indirect heat and continue to cook, turning the wings often (and then closing the grill lid in between), until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Place the hot wings in the bowl with the sauce ingredients, toss vigorously until well coated and serve immediately.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!