If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Your next Sunday morning brunch needs these easy Sheet Pan Eggs and Sweet Potato Hash Brown Nests. Get your mimosas ready! —Paige
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and grated (about 1.5-2 potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 4 cups of shredded sweet potato, melted butter, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Toss until potatoes are coated evenly.
- Spread the hash browns in a thin, even layer on the baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges begin to brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and scoop the hash browns into 4 mounds with wells in the middle. Add one egg into each well, gently cracking the eggs to keep the yolk intact.
- Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and bake until the egg whites have set but the yolks are still soft, an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with chives.