If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are just like the brownies filled with gluten and sugar you used to love! —Alexa Federico
Makes 12 brownies
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup dairy free or dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and grease a 7×11″ baking dish with coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, beat the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tapioca, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet slowly while beating.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double boiler. Add this to the batter and stir. Pour into the baking dish and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes.