If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A seared NY strip infused with a rich, herbal flavor. —John Gnik
- 2 Thick-cut NY Strip
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 bunches Rosemary
- 2 bunches Thyme
- 2-3 tablespoons Butter
- Heat pan to medium-high heat with a splash of olive oil.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add steaks to pan with rosemary, thyme, crushed garlic, and some butter for flavor. (Make sure you hear the steaks sizzle as you put them in)
- Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side (for medium rare)
- Optional: Use the juices from the steaks to create your favorite pan sauce!