A seared NY strip infused with a rich, herbal flavor.
A seared NY strip infused with a rich, herbal flavor.—John Gnik
Thick-cut NY Strip
In This Recipe
- Heat pan to medium-high heat with a splash of olive oil.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Add steaks to pan with rosemary, thyme, crushed garlic, and some butter for flavor. (Make sure you hear the steaks sizzle as you put them in)
- Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side (for medium rare)
- Optional: Use the juices from the steaks to create your favorite pan sauce!