If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Save time on busy week nights by opting for one-pot recipes, like this light organic fettuccine dish. The combination of fresh basil, garlic, red chili flakes and cherry tomatoes creates the perfect balance of flavors that will have the family coming back for seconds. —Consumer Foodie
- 2 package of Three Bridges Organic Fettuccine
- 1 tub of Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, large diced
- 1 bunch basil, fresh, leaves torn
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper, flakes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, whole
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shaved or grated
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pan add the olive oil, onion, garlic, half the basil leaves, chili pepper flakes and sauté on med-high heat for 5 minutes stirring frequently until onions are soft and translucent.
- Add in the Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara and water.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer.
- Add in the Three Bridges Organic Fettuccine and cook stirring the pasta frequently until the pasta is al dente, the water has evaporated and there is a nice sauce consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the pasta evenly into 4 serving bowls.
- Garnish with the remaining half of the fresh basil leaves torn and parmesan cheese by dividing evenly among the 4 bowls.
- Serve and Enjoy.