If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When you need an extra burst of energy, these Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodle Bliss Balls will perk you right up with the flavors of fall. —Paige
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Rodelle pumpkin spice extract
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place the dates into a bowl and cover with water. Let soak for 10 minutes, then drain.
- Place the walnuts into a food processor and pulse until finely ground. Add in the rest of the ingredients, including the soaked dates. Pulse until well combined. Adjust the spices to taste. Place into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to chill.
- Combine the coconut sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish. Use your hands to form the dough into small balls and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Store the finished balls in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
More Great Recipes: