If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love my gluten free vegan friends, and I love cooking, but I don't like "fake" substitutes. These cookies use things everyone can find easily and are so easy to make. And they're relatively healthy too! —rmandell
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup oats (quick cook works well)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mash bananas with a fork. Add oatmeal and cocoa and keep stirring until everything looks moistened. It takes a minute or two.
- Add sugar and peanut butter and stir again.
- Add raisins and sunflower seeds. Feel free to substitute here - dried cranberries and almonds would work well. Can't say chocolate chips would hurt (though check the label carefully if you're making for a gluten free, or dairy free person)
- I use parchment paper on my cookie sheet, but probably not necessary. Scoop cookies onto a baking sheet. Choose the size you want. Flatten them before baking - they will not flatten or spread as they bake.
- Bake for 15 minutes and let cool for 10.
More Great Recipes: