If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love a good martini. My sister-in-law took me a few years back to a restaurant in Boise I had yet to try called The Reef. It's a kind of Polynesian/Asian place with tiki tourches and a groovy rooftop bar. I was about to order my standard vodka tonic when her friend Abby chimed in and order all of us key lime martinis. I wasn't so sure about something that sweet but she grabbed my hand and said "Trust me you don't want to come here and miss this." She was totally right. It's phenomenal. I finally got one of the bartenders to give me the method to their madness (after I consumed 3 more). This is a perfect drink for really anytime of the year (or day). This recipe is deviated from The Reef. —Elise Fahrer
- 2 ounces Vanilla Rum
- 1.5 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1.5 ounces Simple Lime Syrup
- Lime wedge for serving
- Add all of your ingredients (besides the lime wedge) in your cocktail shaker.
- Shake it like you're really mad at it.
- Pour into martini glass (or just drink straight from the shaker- no judgment here). Your end result after shaking should be a light, sweet, tangy, frothey glass of goodness.
More Great Recipes: