If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delicious and hearty breakfast loaf sweetened with honey and topped with walnuts. —Ashley LaMar | Honey + Pine
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350-degrees and grease a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with butter or cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda until well-blended.
- In a medium bowl, beat the large egg until no solid remains. Add milk, honey, butter, and vanilla extract to the medium bowl with the egg. Beat until well-blended.
- Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, beating until just combined.
- Gently fold 3/4 Add the dough into the greased loaf pan and top with the remaining 1/4 cup chopped walnuts. Gently press the walnuts into top of the bread dough.cup chopped walnuts into the dough.
- Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean. Allow to cool on a wire rack for 10 - 15 minutes before removing from pan.
More Great Recipes:
Bread, Rolls & Muffins