If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This tastes just like mint chip ice cream, it's kind of insane. The spinach and avocado add nutrients, while the matcha powder provides loads of antioxidants and a bit of caffeine for a boost of energy. Using almond milk ice cubes instead of regular ice thickens the smoothie without diluting the flavor. You can add more spinach or matcha powder to your liking – I'm using less to keep the color light and mint-y. —Look Cook
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 3 cubes frozen unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate – roughly chopped
- Throw all of the ingredients except the dark chocolate in your blender, then blend until smooth.
- Add the dark chocolate and pulse your blender a few times until it breaks down into smaller pieces. Pour into a glass or mason jar if you wish.