Author Notes: These healthy and delicious chicken nuggets make the perfect nutritious dinner. It’s such an easy recipe to make and these baked goodies make a great healthy alternative to fried chicken nuggets.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-healthy-chicken-nuggets/ —Nikki Brown
pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
grams buckwheat flour
- Cook the quinoa in a pan of boiling water (according to the pack instructions).
- Preheat oven to 210C/410F.
- 3. Add the flour to a bowl, then add the egg and water to a separate bowl and whisk. Place the cooked quinoa in another bowl.
- Coat each chicken piece in the flour, then the eggs, then the quinoa and finally place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes (until golden) and serve!