If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These healthy and delicious chicken nuggets make the perfect nutritious dinner. It’s such an easy recipe to make and these baked goodies make a great healthy alternative to fried chicken nuggets.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter... —Nikki Brown
- 3 pieces boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 55 grams buckwheat flour
- 1 piece egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 60 grams quinoa
- Cook the quinoa in a pan of boiling water (according to the pack instructions).
- Preheat oven to 210C/410F.
- 3. Add the flour to a bowl, then add the egg and water to a separate bowl and whisk. Place the cooked quinoa in another bowl.
- Coat each chicken piece in the flour, then the eggs, then the quinoa and finally place on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes (until golden) and serve!