Author Notes: These stunning raspberry tarts not only look divine – they taste it too. They’re gluten free, vegan and sugar free – yet taste deliciously sweet.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/raspberry-tarts/ —Nikki Brown
For the base:
grams pitted dates
tablespoon chia seeds
For the filling:
grams coconut oil
tablespoons maple syrup
teaspoon almond extract
piece Fresh blueberries to garnish
- Place the dates in a bowl of boiling hot water and leave for 15 minutes to soften.
- Drain the dates, then put in a food processor along with the rest of the base ingredients and blitz until combined.
- Press the base ingredients into the bottom of your pastry tins, then refrigerate whilst you make the filling.
- Add all the ingredients for the filling to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add the filling into the pastry cases, then freeze until set (approx 20-30 minutes).
- Top with fresh blueberries, then serve.