If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These stunning raspberry tarts not only look divine – they taste it too. They’re gluten free, vegan and sugar free – yet taste deliciously sweet.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/raspberry-tarts/ —Nikki Brown
For the base:
- 180 grams pitted dates
- 85 grams hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon cacao
For the filling:
- 250 grams raspberries
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Place the dates in a bowl of boiling hot water and leave for 15 minutes to soften.
- Drain the dates, then put in a food processor along with the rest of the base ingredients and blitz until combined.
- Add all the ingredients for the filling to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Top with fresh blueberries, then serve.