If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These stunning raspberry tarts not only look divine – they taste it too. They’re gluten free, vegan and sugar free – yet taste deliciously sweet.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter... —Nikki Brown
For the base:
grams pitted dates
tablespoon chia seeds
For the filling:
grams coconut oil
tablespoons maple syrup
teaspoon almond extract
piece Fresh blueberries to garnish
- Place the dates in a bowl of boiling hot water and leave for 15 minutes to soften.
- Drain the dates, then put in a food processor along with the rest of the base ingredients and blitz until combined.
- Press the base ingredients into the bottom of your pastry tins, then refrigerate whilst you make the filling.
- Add all the ingredients for the filling to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add the filling into the pastry cases, then freeze until set (approx 20-30 minutes).
- Top with fresh blueberries, then serve.