If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love finding inventive ways of turning bad food into delicious and nutritious recipes and this fantastic crisp recipe is super healthy, really easy to make, inexpensive and tastes totally divine.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-cabbage-crisps/
- 1 piece savoy cabbage head
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon linseed/flax seed
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Wash the cabbage leaves and cut into small pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes (until nice and crispy) then serve.