If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It’s time for another NutriPic recipe and this week chicken hotpot won the vote so we’ve created a delicious and nutritious chicken and vegetable hotpot with a sweet potato topping – it’s divine.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-chicken-hotpot/ —Nikki Brown
- 2 pieces sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- 2 pieces chicken breast fillets, chopped
- 85 grams sweetcorn
- 1 tablespoon buckwheat flour
- 200 grams tinned chopped tomatoes
- 235 milliliters chicken broth
- 1 piece Fresh parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Place the sweet potatoes into a pan of boiling water and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and tinned tomatoes, bring to the boil then leave to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes then serve.