If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These mini apple tarts not only look amazing, they taste it too. We’ve made them by forming the apple slices into petal shapes so they look like roses.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-apple-rose-tarts/
For the base:
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 50 grams gluten free oats
- 60 milliliters coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
For the apple layer:
- 200 grams red apples, cored and finely sliced
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 1 piece Juice from 1 lemon
- 200 grams strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F.
- Combine all the ingredients for the pastry in a large bowl and mix well, then set aside.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pastry from the oven and leave to cool.
- Place back in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy! :)