If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We really love spanish omelettes because they’re super tasty, healthy and really quick and easy to make. Traditional Spanish omelettes are made using potatoes. We’ve decided to mix things up a little bit with this version and substitute the potatoes for parsnips, so it’s a great nutritious recipe for someone who wants to cut back on carbohydrates.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-spanish-omelette-with-parsnip/ —Nikki Brown
- 3 pieces eggs
- 2 pieces egg whites
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 piece red onion, sliced
- 1 piece Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 piece Fresh parsley to garnish
- Add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil to a frying pan and gently fry the red onion and chopped parsnip for 5 minutes (until softened), then add in the spring onion and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the eggs, egg whites and lemon juice to a mixing bowl and whisk, then add in the vegetables from the frying pan and the spinach.
- Add another teaspoon of coconut oil back into the frying pan and pour in the egg mixture. Fry for 1-2 minutes (until the bottom has browned slightly) then flip and fry the other side.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch