If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious sweet potato balls are a fantastic, easy and healthy starter recipe. They’re vegan, gluten free and can be frozen to be saved for another day. The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-sweet-potato-balls/ —Nikki Brown
- 2 pieces sweet potatoes
- 15 grams kale, finely chopped
- 1 piece shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 piece Flax seed to top
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Peel and chop the sweet potatoes and place in a pan of boiling water. Simmer for 20 minutes (until softened).
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients (except for the flax seed), then form into small balls.
- Sprinkle the flax seed on top of the balls, then bake for 20-25 minutes.