If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yorkshire Puddings
No Sunday roast is complete without Yorkshire puddings and this is one of the things we found really difficult to give up when we started to adapt to a healthy lifestyle. Luckily we’ve made the perfect healthy alternative and they taste delicious with any type of meat and veggies, but also taste fantastic as a dessert too.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-yorkshire-puddings/ —Nikki Brown
- 50 grams plain wholemeal flou
- 1 piece egg
- 75 milliliters unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Add coconut oil to the bottom of each muffin tin, then heat for 5 mins in the oven.
- Add the mixture to the muffin tins and heat for 10 mins in the oven.
More Great Recipes: