If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not only is this recipe super easy to make – it’s delicious and nutritious too.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-healthy-plum-ice-cream/ —Nikki Brown
- 8 pieces plums, stoned and chopped
- 200 milliliters coconut milk
- 12 pieces pitted dates
- 1 piece banana
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 piece Optional toppings: mixed nuts, pumpkin seeds and blueberry powder.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Freeze overnight.