If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These healthy smoked salmon rolls, stuffed with mashed avocado are a perfect party appetizer. You can even make them the day before and leave them in the fridge until your guests arrive.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-healthy-smoked-salmon-rolls/ —Nikki Brown
- 16 pieces strips of smoked salmon (approx 2cm X 8cm)
- 1 piece Avocado
- 1 piece Juice from 1 lime
- 1 piece Optional: Fresh parsley & pumpkin seeds to serve.
- Peel the avocado and remove the stone then mash with the lime juice using a potato masher or fork.
- Lay out a strip of the smoked salmon and place a tablespoon of avocado on top then roll up.
- Repeat until all rolls have been assembled.
- Top with parsley and pumpkin seeds then serve.