If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This easy and delicious recipe makes a great healthy snack for when you’re on the go and is a fantastic alternative to crisps.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-sweet-potato-crisps/ —Nikki Brown
- 1 piece sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Slice the potato as thin as possible using a mandolin or sharp knife.
- Cook for 45 minutes then turn the crisps over and bake for a further 30 minutes.