If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You had the choice of carrot cake or brownies in this week’s NutriPic – and brownies won the vote, so here’s your healthy, chocolatey and delicious recipe.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-chocolate-orange-brownie/ —Nikki Brown
- 1/2 piece avocado, peeled and chopped
- 5 tablespoons cacao
- 110 grams maple syrup
- 1 piece zest from 1 orange
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 200 grams ground almonds
- 400 grams can kidney beans, drained
- Preheat the oven to 180C/360F.
- Place all the ingredients (except for the nuts) into a food processor and blitz until fully combined.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then add the mixture on top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with more orange zest and honey/maple syrup to serve.