If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious salad dressing is super easy to make, really nutritious and won’t add crazy amounts of calories to your salad. It should last for around five days if stored in an airtight container and kept refrigerated.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-sesame-salad-dressing/ —Nikki Brown
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 piece inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 piece garlic clove
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Place in a container with a lid and refrigerate until serving (should last approximately 5 days if stored in an airtight container).
More Great Recipes: