If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For an easy and healthy weekend breakfast, boiled eggs are a go-to option and for this recipe we’ve substituted bread for tenderstem broccoli wrapped in prosciutto to give a more nutritious meal.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-boiled-eggs-with-broccoli-soldiers/ —Nikki Brown
- 2 pieces medium eggs
- 4 pieces tenderstem broccoli stalks
- 4 pieces slices of prosciutto
- Bring a pan of water to the boil then add the eggs. Leave on a high heat for 6 minutes.
- Add the broccoli to another pan of boiling water and boil for 1 minute then drain.
- Wrap each broccoli stem in prosciutto and fry for 2-3 minutes. Plate up and serve