If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious pudding and custard recipe can be ready in under 30 minutes and is only 330 calories per serving. It’s super easy to make and a dessert the kids will love.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter...
For the pudding:
grams plain wholemeal flour
milliliters unsweetened almond milk
tablespoon coconut oil
For the custard:
milliliters coconut milk
tablespoons honey or maple syrup
piece vanilla pod
pieces egg yolks
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Add coconut oil to the bottom of each muffin tin, then heat for 5 mins in the oven.
- Meanwhile, beat all the egg yolks for the custard in a bowl.
- Add the milk, honey/maple syrup and vanilla for the custard to a saucepan and heat gently over a medium heat until warm, but not boiling.
- Whisk the egg and flour for the puddings together and then slowly add the milk, add the mixture to the muffin tins and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the beaten egg yolks to the custard pan and stir continuously until everything is combined, then turn down to a low heat for another 15 minutes until thickened, whisking occasionally.
- Once everything is ready serve with fresh fruit, cinnamon and healthy jam.