If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This homemade lemon curd recipe is quick, easy to make and it tastes delicious. The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-lemon-curd/ —Nikki Brown
- 1 piece Juice from 5 lemons
- 12 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 pieces eggs
- 235 grams honey
- 1 piece zest from 4 lemons
- 4 pieces egg yolks
- Add all of the ingredients (except for the coconut oil) to a sauce pan and heat over a high heat mixing constantly.
- Once everything is well combined and the mixture has started to bubble reduce the heat to low/medium and add in the coconut oil. Continue whisking continuously.
- When the mixture has thickened place in a strainer to remove any lumps, then place in a jar and keep refrigerated.
More Great Recipes: