If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These easy to make, no-bake truffle treats are so delicious and full of nutrition. They make the perfect after dinner sweet treat, and the best part about this recipe is they keep in the freezer so you can just take them out as and when you need them.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-banana-almond-butter-cacao-energy-bites/ —Nikki Brown
- 1 piece banana
- 140 grams almonds
- 45 grams pitted dates
- 125 grams almond butter (or any other type of nut butter)
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- Place the almonds in your food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add the rest of the truffle ingredients to the food processor and pulse until you reach a thick paste consistency.
- Roll 1 teaspoon of the mixture at a time into small balls then roll them in your choice of toppings.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- Before consuming, let the bites defrost at room temperature for around 10 minutes.