If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A few weeks ago we developed this delicious lemon curd recipe and have been so in love with it ever since. It’s so versatile you can eat it on toast, with salad, on scones or even in a delicious and healthy dessert tart, just like this one. Not only is this recipe super delicious, it’s also really healthy, gluten free and sugar free.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-lemon-curd-tarts/
For the lemon filling:
- 1 piece Juice from 5 lemons
- 12 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 pieces eggs
- 235 grams honey
- 1 piece zest from 4 lemons
For the crust:
- 100 grams ground almonds
- 50 grams gluten-free oats (or another 100g/3.5oz ground almonds)
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat the oven to 160C/320F.
- Combine all the ingredients for the crust in a large bowl and mix well, then set aside.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- When the mixture has thickened, place in a strainer to remove any lumps then refrigerate.
- Once the pastry cases are cooked, leave them out until completely cooled, then fill each of them with lemon curd and serve.