If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light, refreshing and flavoursome salad that’s a well balanced meal nutritionally. The combination of these flavours leaves your taste buds satisfied and your body nourished.
The recipe can be found here -
- 65 grams quinoa
- 15 grams spinach
- 100 grams cooked prawns, peeled
- 1 piece tangerine
- 2 pieces beetroots
- 1 piece Lemon juice
- 1/2 piece avocado
- Rinse the quinoa in cold water before cooking.
- Cook the quinoa according to the pack instructions (for 50g quinoa use 100ml water, bring to the boil then simmer for 15 mins).
- Plate everything up and mix in the quinoa.
- Serve with juice from 1 lemon or the salad dressing of your choice. You could try my delicious sesame dressing.