Author Notes: For a healthy and delicious alternative to fries, you’ve got to give this easy asparagus recipe a try. They make the perfect side dish to any meal, but are also great as a light snack.
The recipe can be found here -
pieces asparagus spears
tablespoon ground almonds
teaspoon ground garlic
piece Juice from ½ lemon
teaspoon mixed herbs
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Snap the top off of the asparagus spears.
- Coat the asparagus in egg, then the ground almonds and place on a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs and ground garlic on top then squeeze the lemon juice over them.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes turning half way through.