If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For a healthy and delicious alternative to fries, you’ve got to give this easy asparagus recipe a try. They make the perfect side dish to any meal, but are also great as a light snack.
The recipe can be found here -
- 12 pieces asparagus spears
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 1 piece egg
- 1 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1 piece Juice from ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Snap the top off of the asparagus spears.
- Coat the asparagus in egg, then the ground almonds and place on a baking tray covered in parchment paper.
- Sprinkle the mixed herbs and ground garlic on top then squeeze the lemon juice over them.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes turning half way through.