If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These mini pea and sweetcorn fritters make a delicious healthy snack or breakfast which we sometimes serve with fried or poached eggs.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-pea-and-sweetcorn-fritters/
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 100 grams frozen sweetcorn
- 2 pieces spring onions
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 2 pieces garlic cloves
- 125 grams almond flour
- 1 piece Olive oil to fry
- 1 piece egg
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Add all the ingredients to a food processor and blitz until well combined. If you don't have a food processor you could also just mix the ingredients in a large bowl. The fritters will have a different texture, but you will still get the same delicious taste.
- Add a splash of olive oil to a frying pan to heat, then add 1 teaspoon of the mixture to the frying pan and flatten with a spatula.
- Repeat until all the mixture is used up.