If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Baked fruits is one of our favourite desserts, it’s super sweet, healthy and really easy to make. The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-baked-fruit/ —Nikki Brown
- 1 piece apple
- 1 piece pear
- 55 grams pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate
- 1 tablespoon honey/maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1 piece Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 piece nectarine
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 piece rhubarb
- Preheat the oven to 170C/340F.
- Chop all the fruit and place in a greased baking tray.
- Place in the oven for 40 minutes then add the walnuts on top and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes.