If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious omelette recipe makes the perfect healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner and is a great way of using up leftover veggies.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-sweet-corn-omelette/
- 3 pieces medium eggs
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 80 grams sweetcorn
- 1/4 piece red pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 piece paprika
- 15 milliliters almond milk, unsweetened
- 5 pieces cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 15 grams spinach
- Add 1 teaspoon of oil to a frying pan and quickly saute the tomatoes and red pepper for 2 minutes, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and paprika.
- Place the sweetcorn, spinach and sauteed vegetables on top of the egg and continue to cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Serve up and enjoy!
More Great Recipes:
Breakfast & Brunch