If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious warm noodle salad makes a perfect light lunch or side salad and it only takes 10 minutes to make. The tangy lime flavour is sure to impress.
The recipe can be found here -
- 1 piece courgette/zucchini, spiralized
- 1 piece carrot, spiralized
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 piece Juice from 1/2 lime
- 75 grams mange tout (snow peas or snap peas)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 piece garlic clove
- Gently fry the sesame seeds over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes (until browned).
- In a separate frying pan, fry the mange tout for 2 minutes then add in the grated ginger, crushed garlic, spiralized courgette and carrot. Leave for 1-2 minutes (until softened).
- Plate up and serve with the toasted sesame seeds sprinkled on top.