If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious buckwheat pizzas are super healthy and incredibly easy to make. You can use any toppings you like, but we’d really recommend using nutritional yeast if you’re after a healthy and delicious alternative to cheese. These delicious flakes of goodness are one of our must have items to add to any recipe.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-buckwheat-tortilla-pizza/
For the tortilla base:
- 40 grams buckwheat flour
- 80 milliliters water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
For the topping:
- 200 grams can chopped tomatoes
- 1 piece tomato, sliced
- 20 grams spinach
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F.
- Add some olive oil to a frying pan to heat. Mix together all the tortilla ingredients then add half of the mixture to the frying pan, heat for 2 minutes on each side over a medium heat, then set aside and repeat with the other half of the mixture.
- Spread the tomato mixture on top of the tortillas and add the rest of the toppings. Place in the oven for 10 minutes to cook and then serve!
More Great Recipes: