If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This delicious cottage pie recipe is so easy to make and it tastes fantastic. It’s topped with a scrummy kale and cauliflower mash that’s bursting with nutrition and full of comforting flavours.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-cottage-pie-with-kale-cauliflower-mash/ —Nikki Brown
- 500 grams lean beef mince
- 1 piece cauliflower
- 15 grams kale
- 2 pieces leeks
- 1/2 piece red onion
- 1 piece garlic clove, crushed
- 1 piece Fresh coriander to garnish
- Chop the cauliflower, then place in a pan of boiling water. Simmer over a medium heat for 15 minutes (until softened).
- Meanwhile, place the mince and all the other veggies in a frying pan. Cook over a medium heat until the mince has cooked and the veggies have softened.
- Place the mince mixture in a baking dish and top with the kale and cauliflower mash.
- Grill for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.