If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious breakfast cookies are no bake and really easy to make! They’re an ideal breakfast to make ahead and can last up to 5 days if stored in an air tight container. You can also freeze them too if you want to store them for longer periods of time.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-oat-breakfast-cookies/ —Nikki Brown
- 190 grams gluten free rolled oats
- 130 grams almond butter
- 110 grams maple syrup (or honey)
- 15 grams pumpkin seeds
- 30 grams dried cranberries, sweetened
- 30 grams pistachios
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Add the oats and cinnamon to a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the almond butter and maple syrup to a saucepan and heat over a medium heat until melted and fully combined, stirring regularly.
- Divide the mixture into small balls (it should make around 20), then flatten and place in the refrigerator to set (about 30 minutes) before serving.