If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sweet potato noodles are our new favourite thing, and this delicious new recipe is such a tasty and nourishing meal. This coconut curry is mild, healthy and makes a great lunch or dinner. If you’re stuck for time and need to make something quick – it can be ready in under 30 minutes!
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-sweet-potato-noodle-curry/ —Nikki Brown
- 2 pieces sweet potatoes
- 1 piece carrot
- 1 piece broccoli
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/2 piece red onion
- 400 milliliters coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Peel the carrot and slice into thin slices.
- Chop the broccoli into small pieces.
- Pour in the coconut milk and mix well, turn the heat back up to high and bring to the boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and leave for 10-15 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Meanwhile, peel the sweet potato and spiralize to make your noodles.
- Add a teaspoon of coconut oil to another frying pan to heat, then add in the sweet potato noodles. Fry for 10 minutes (until wilted and softened), then place in the pan with the other veggies. Stir well, then plate up and serve.