If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These healthy and delicious turkey lettuce boats are quick and easy to make and full of so much flavour. They make a great appetiser for when you’re cooking for friends and family or an equally satisfying lunch. They’re delicious, light and a great low carbohydrate recipe.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-turkey-lettuce-boats/
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 450 grams lean turkey mince
- 2 pieces baby gem lettuce
- 1 teaspoon mild chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 60 milliliters chicken broth
- 2 pieces spring onions
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- Crush the garlic cloves, then add into the pan along with the turkey mince and cook over a medium-high heat until the mince has whitened, gently breaking it up as you cook. (Approximately 5 minutes).
- Once the mince is ready, add 1 tablespoon of mince to each lettuce leaf, then top with avocado, tomato, spring onion, Greek yoghurt and pumpkin seeds to serve.
More Great Recipes: