If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Slow cookers are so great for those times when you want a fuss-free dinner, you can literally throw everything in it and leave it all day so you have a lovely wholesome meal waiting for you at tea time.
The recipe can be found here -
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 piece onion
- 3 pieces garlic cloves
- 2 pieces sweet potatoes
- 1 liter quarts vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 pieces mushrooms
- 5 pieces spring onions
- Peel and chop the onion and garlic cloves.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, then gently fry the onion and garlic until the onion has softened.
- Place the chicken back into the stew and mix well before serving.