If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For those that prefer a sweet meal to start their day, these banana and almond pancakes are the perfect healthy option. We’ve developed this recipe for Fertility Road magazine, so not only is it delicious and nutritious but it’s also a fantastic way of eating yourself pregnant too.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/recipe-almond-banana-pancakes/
- 2 pieces bananas
- 4 pieces eggs
- 90 grams ground almonds
- 35 grams coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 150 grams strawberries
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped brazil nuts
- 6 teaspoons olive oil
- Peel and slice the banana, then add to a blender with the ground almonds, coconut flour, ground cinnamon, eggs, almond extract and baking powder. Blitz until a smooth creamy texture is formed.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a small frying pan, then add enough of the pancake mixture to cover the bottom (or even more if you like your pancakes thick).
- Plate up and serve with your choice of yoghurt, berries, honey and chopped brazil nuts.