If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious little snacks are soft, chewy and really easy to make. They taste delicious served with a nice cup of tea.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter...
For the biscuit base:
grams ground almonds
grams coconut flour
tablespoons coconut oil
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon almond extract
For the filling:
- In a mixing bowl - mix together the ground almonds, coconut flour and baking powder until combined.
- In a separate bowl - mix together 80g/3oz of the honey with the egg, coconut oil and almond extract until fully combined.
- Add the raspberries and remaining honey to a saucepan and gently heat, over a medium heat, mixing and mashing the raspberries as you go. Once all the raspberries are mashed and well combined with the honey, reduce the heat to a simmer and leave for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Fill the holes with the raspberry mixture then bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate (should last for up to 4 days).