If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Do you have a craving for nachos but are trying to eat healthy? Look no further! Our new and super delicious healthy nacho recipe is easy, nutritious and can be ready in under 30 minutes.
The recipe can be found here -
- 100 grams chickpea flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chives
- 4 tablespoons warm water
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F.
- Place the chickpea flour, chives, pepper and baking powder into a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add the warm water and stir until the dough comes together. If you need to add more water to ensure the dough comes together add it a tablespoon at a time.
- Once the dough is rolled out very thinly - slice it into small triangles, then place them in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
More Great Recipes: