If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This ultimate spiced vegetable soup is a meal in itself – it’s super filling, delicious and full of goodness. It makes a fantastic lunch or starter (but don’t have too much or you won’t make your main course).
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter...
- 2 pieces onions
- 2 pieces red bell peppers
- 2 pieces cloves of garlic
- 1,65 liters quarts vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons chilli powder
- 400 grams can sweetcorn
- 250 grams almond butter
- 400 grams can chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 200 grams red lentils
- 1 piece Fresh parsley and nutritional yeast to serve.
- Start by prepping all your veg. Peel and dice the onion into small chunks. Chop the red pepper and remove the seeds, crush the garlic. Place all the chopped veg in the slow cooker.
- Open the can of tomatoes and the can of sweetcorn and add the the slow cooker, then add in the rest of the ingredients (except for the almond butter).
- Heat on a medium heat for 4-5 hours or on a low heat for 8-9 hours. An hour before the finish add in the almond butter and stir.
- Blend if desired and serve with fresh parsley and nutritional yeast flakes.